Related Posts with Thumbnails

sexta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2009

Download CD Bittersweet_ The Love Songs Collection 1999

Tracklist:

01-By Myself
02-I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good
03- Am I Blue
04- How Long Has This Been Going On?
05- The Man I Love
06- Jolson Medley:Sonny Boy/My Mammy/Rock-A-Bye Your Baby With a Dixie Mel
07- More Than You Know
08- Why Was I Born?
09- The Man That Got Away
10- What'll Do?
11- The Long And Winding Road
12- The Greatest Song I Ever Heard
13- David's Song
14- It Might As Well Stay Monday( From Now On )
15- Don't Try To Close a Rose
16- He'll Never Know
17- The Way Of Love


DOWNLOAD

2 chermaniacos comentaram:

Anônimo disse...

Parabéns pelo blog...
Nunca tinha visto igual...
Continue com esse ótimo trabalho!!

Rafa disse...

Po valeu ! Tava procurando esse disco...aliás, adoro as músicas mais antigas da Cher...